Toopkhaneh Cannon House (Artillery Place) ; is the name of a historical square in Tehran, renamed as Imam Khomeini Square after the Islamic Revolution in 1979. (Wikipedia) - Toopkhaneh Telegraph buildingMunicipality Palace of Tehran in 1950sMunicipality Palace of Tehran in 1930s to 1940s
Toop Khāneh (Persian: توپخانه; which literally means "Cannon House"), also spelt as Tūpkhāneh, is a major town square (Maidan-e Toopkhaneh) and a neighborhood in the south of the central district of the city of Tehran, Iran. It was built in 1867 by an order of Amir Kabir and Commissioned in 1877. After the Iranian Revolution, it was renamed ImamKhomeini Square (میدان امام خمینی). Cheragh Bargh (Amir Kabir) street ends-up to this square, and Naserie (Naser Khosrow) street, Bob Homayoun street, Sepah street, Ferdowsi street and Lalezar street find ways to other directions.